Issue 1/2021 of the Carbon and Climate Law Review in 2021 is out now.
This Special Issue sheds light on how legislation in the land sector can contribute to achieving “net-zero” GHG emissions through case studies and analyses of legal frameworks in multiple countries and features contributions on:
• Reducing Emissions in the Land Sector: A Case Study of Australia
• Enabling Legal Frameworks for Carbon Neutrality in the AFOLU Sector in Brazil
• How Does China’s Land Use System Respond to Climate Change？
• Balancing Emissions and Removals in the Land Sector: The View from the EU
• Assessing Kenyan Law and Practice in the Mainstreaming of a Low Carbon Development Pathway in Agriculture
• Innovative U.S. State Laws that Help Move Land Uses Toward Zero Carbon Emissions